The past month
Most of you read this blog b/c you want to see pictures of my babies. :) This post will not disappoint you. Here are some random pictures from the past couple weeks.
I wish I could tell you that I asked AK where his eyes are. That would be impressive. Instead, I'm really not sure why he pointed to his eyes.
This is a scene that takes place several times a day. EK loves to come swipe AK's food. He has learned to swipe her food. :) This is one of the benefits to putting Andrew on the same diet that EK is on (no gluten, dairy or egg for now). Dairy definitely bothers AK. He gets congested within a few hours of eating something that has dairy in it. Cannot imagine what would happen if he had straight milk or cheese!
Little man got his first black eye a couple weeks ago. I knew he was in the study b/c he was playing the piano. The next minute, he was crying in pain. Poor baby!! It is amazing how quickly they heal though. It was completely gone in about a week!
This is kind of a random picture, but AK was climbing all over EK. She thought it was so funny! She doesn't really know how to interact with him or Aubrey, but she loves when they interact with her. So sweet!
It was actually cool last Saturday (our first real taste of autumn) so I put AK in his football sweater and took a couple shots on the front porch.
AC cracks me up all the time. She wanted an ice pop but said it was too cold. She asked me to hold it for her while she ran upstairs to get her mittens. HA!
This was last Sunday. To say AK is worn out after church is an understatement. He only lays down when he's ready for a nap. So cute!
Here's my sweet EK.See the dimple on her left cheek? She's had it since the day she was born. :) Poor girl has been dealing with an ear infection (Her third once since March!!). The only reason I knew to take her to the doctor was b/c they noticed some blood in her ear at school on Tuesday and she was grinding her teeth non-stop. I HATE that her ear had to get so bad before we knew to take her to the doctor. The past 3 ear infections have bled. I just can't imagine the pain she deals with sometimes. It makes me so sad that she can't even tell me she's hurting!
Otherwise, we are in our school routine. EK goes every day from 8-3, riding the bus to and from school. AC goes on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:15-2:15 at our church. I am doing Tuesday morning Bible Study at church. I also am teaching piano lessons on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. AK just hangs out with his mama and goes with the flow. Somehow it is already the middle of October! :) I am really looking forward to cooler weather!
Comments
Post a Comment