Pumpkin Patch 2012
It is crazy to think that we've been doing this pumpkin patch thing for 7 years now. We tried a new pumpkin patch this year. AC is sad that we didn't go back to the one with all the characters, but I knew EK would do better with one that wasn't as busy. Now that she's in school all day, we had to go in the evening when more families go. It was nice and I think we'll go again in the future.
It was the warmest trip to the PP. I used to dress the kids so they kind of looked like it was cooler weather. Tuesday was almost 90 degrees so I put the kids in t-shirts and shorts. :) Not typical late October weather.
So, I try each year to get a picture of all three kids. I'm not sure why I try, but I do. :)
Attempt #1
Attempt #2
Attempt #3 (and the best we got!)
Sisters
AK was very interested in it all!
Riding a tractor
Sitting on a real tractor
Such a boy! LOVED it! :)
EK was happy the entire time.
Inspecting the pumpkins for a minute....after that, he was off running again.
Then he got interested in pulling the wagon.
Comments
Post a Comment