1st day at ERE
This is EK when I picked her up from school with Ms. Colleen. I knew I wouldn't get a happy picture when I dropped her off. She was pretty upset with me, to say the least. I knew she'd calm down though and enjoy her day. There are 3 kids in the class and there are 3 teachers. WOW! I know this ratio won't remain the whole year. Ms. Sharla puts her 3 year olds in the AM so any kids that are diagnosed when they turn 3 will join EK and the others.Ms. Sharla said they found some things that EK likes (which helps to motivate her to work), she ate her snack (which she rarely did at summer school) and she was talking quite a bit. I'm hoping this is her year to blossom!
Thanks for all the prayers today! I really had a peace about leaving her b/c I believe she's in great hands this year. It warmed my heart to see her so happy when I picked her up! Let's hope that she's not mad when I take her back tomorrow. ;)
I'm so glad that EK had a good day! And, a 1:1 ratio, wow! That's great! I know that the drop off process is always tough in the beginning, but you know that it will get better with time. EK will thrive on having a routine and is going to have a wonderful year!
ReplyDeleteWhat an answer to prayer! She looks so happy and so cute (and sooo much like her mommy!) Can't wait to hear about all the happy days she has in school!
ReplyDelete