Summer Bible Conference...

We've had a busy couple days! Keith has been working since last fall to put together our Summer Bible Conference. The theme was the Atonement of Christ. All the sermons that I heard were excellent! I have been challenged, encouraged, and convicted in my walk with Christ. I definitely have a greater appreciation of what Christ did on the cross for me and that's always a good thing!

If you want to hear any of the sermons (and I highly recommend it!), you can listen here: http://www.fbckeller.org/site.cfm/Ministries/Pastoral-Ministry.cfm

Three of Keith's good friends preached on Sunday morning. Keith has known these guys for many years and they have a lot of things in common: their love of Mississippi State University, sports, the west coast, discussing theology, and most importantly, their faith in Christ. :) I'm so thankful that Keith has been able to spend time with these men for the past couple days. I know it's been an encouragement to my husband.

I also am very thankful for my sister who babysat 2 evenings so that I could attend the conference. It was a blessing to be able to go to the conference and know that my girls were having a great time at home with Aunt Becky! Thanks sister! :)

An added bonus on Monday evening was seeing my friend Sarah P. Her husband was a pastoral intern at our church while he was at seminary. He is now pastoring a church in east Texas and I don't get to see her very often. I'm glad she came to hear Dr. Moore and that I got to visit with her afterward. She was an encouragement to me! :)

I'm sure Keith's already thinking about plans for our next Summer Bible Conference. It'll be hard to top this year. I'm praying the Lord will continue to remind me in the coming days and weeks the truths I heard proclaimed and that they will impact my life and those around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...