She makes me laugh...
AC is at that stage right now where she makes me laugh a lot, even when she's being disobedient. It's often hard to keep a straight face and discipline her. Her personality is coming through and it's a lot of fun! :)
Here are a couple pictures to give you an idea...
Always willing to give the cheesy grin and then asks to see the picture right after.

This is how she entertained herself last Sunday morning while I was getting ready. Yes, that's a Mr. Potato head ear piece in her ear. Clever, huh?

Sitting in her baby doll's stroller. Guess I'm thankful Graco makes a strong doll stroller! :)

Here's one of my sweet EK just so I don't leave her out! :)

Update on potty training: It's going really well. I still put her on the potty about every 30-45 minutes. Most of the time she's willing to do it and is ALWAYS very proud when she goes! :) I'm thinking we should be able to wear just panties in a week or so. YEAH!!
Melissa! Your girls are just the cutest!!! Love the cheesey grins. Gehrig loves to see the pictures as soon as I take them as well.
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you have a blog. I will be adding it to my reading list. Here is ours:
http://geschblog.blogspot.com/
Jennifer