Pigtails!

I love AC's hair!! She has the prettiest curls, much curlier than mine ever was. It's so easy to do...usually I just spray her hair with water (to tame the frizz) and scrunch up the curls. I admit that I'm a little lazy. Lately, I'm trying to remind myself to pull some of her hair back with a bow or a rubberband.

Today I had extra time and wanted to try pigtails. I really didn't think it'd work b/c her hair seems really short, but I was wrong. :) It gives her a whole new look!! What do you think?



Comments

  1. she could never be anything but precious.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks adorable, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with little girls and pigtails! A.C. is no exception, of course. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hair!!! She is my adorable Aubrey!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...