The things a 2 year old says...

AC makes me laugh all the time, even when I'm supposed to be disciplining her. I try to keep a straight face, but sometimes I have to walk away for a minute to regain my composure. :)

**A couple weeks ago, she had gotten into something she shouldn't have. I was telling her how sad it made me. Her reply? "Don't spank my hiney. That would make ME sad!"

AC: I want something mama. Let's go to the kitchen.
Me: What do you want?
AC: I don't know. Tell me.
(Not sure where this came from but it's cute. I'm trying to teach her to say, "give me choices".)

**When she's eating something she really likes, she'll say "Yum-yum. This is so tasty! It's my favorite food."

**We usually pray before nap and bedtime. A month or so, I realized that she could learn to pray herself. For a couple weeks, I'd give her ideas of what to say. Now she prays on her own. This is what she usually prays.
Dear God, Thank you for this day. Help me to sleep well. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Comments

  1. Aw, Sweet AC! She is so full of personality! I would imagine that she keeps you laughing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...