Sometimes I forget she's 2...

I know I've said this before, but AC really seems older than 2. I guess maybe because she started talking early and, most of the time, is such an obedient child. Seriously, she follows directions well and is usually willing to help me with anything I ask of her. Like yesterday, she was awake when EK was "working". I asked her to hold the cereal (the reinforcers). While I'm trying to get EK to do a task, AC says" Come on sister! Put the coin in the bank and then you'll get a piece of cereal." :) She really is a sweet, sweet girl who is testing her boundaries right now. Typical 2 year old behavior right?

So, every once in a while, she'll do something that reminds me of her age and it usually shocks me. Sunday afternoon she was doing lots of coloring pages, "making decorations" as AC likes to call it. She found some markers and asked to use them. I told her she had to stay at the table to color. I left the room for a few minutes (I know, I know!) and came back to the kitchen to find this! I was a little irritated at first, but have laughed every time I watch this video. It's so Aubrey! :)

Comments

  1. maybe just maybe she will be a tatoo artist when she grows up....let's hope she gets a bit better at it before then.....hahhahahahha that is adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Ok, it made me laugh, too! :) You are going to love this in 15 years. She's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just saw this. My Mimi heart was weeping. Of course Mimi's think that is adorable and she should get to color any time she wants. So so precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...