Easter Sunday!

Hallelujah!! He is risen! The fact that Jesus rose again on Easter morning is the main reason we celebrate. Keith preached an excellent sermon this morning (4 times!). He's been preaching through the book of John for almost 2 1/2 years. Today he preached on John 20:1-18 which tells about Christ's resurrection. I am so thankful that Christ defeated death and the grave. What hope that gives us as believers!

I love Easter! I have fond memories of pretty dresses, easter baskets, and decorating easter eggs. One of my favorite Easter memories is going to a sunrise service with my dad one Easter. My mom stayed home with my siblings. I'm not sure why I got to go, but I can still picture the scene...out in the country, sitting outside in my pastor's yard. It was so neat to see the sunrise while worshipping.

Easter is also special because Keith and I had our first date 8 years ago. (Not exactly today since Easter changes each year) It's amazing to see how the Lord has worked in us, both individually and as a couple! I'm so thankful He saw fit for Keith to be my husband!
So, the real reason you're reading this is b/c you hope to see pictures of the girls. I won't disappoint you! :) Here are a couple from this morning!

Family Picture (Does AC look like her daddy or what?)

Sweet EK
I am bummed that this is blurry b/c EK's smiling! (That's hard to get!)

She let me know she was done looking at the camera...


Sweet AC

Excited about her easter basket!

Look how big this girl is getting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...