Bible Verses A-E

We have this book and I've been working on some of the verses with AC. The first 5 weren't too difficult, especially since she had learned 2 of them already. As you'll hear in the video, letter "F" is a "big one". :) We have started working on John 3:16, but it'll take us a little longer before we have it down.
**If you're a parent looking for direction in teaching scripture to your kids, I HIGHLY recommend this book. The book applies each verse to an everyday situation in a story format. AC loves to hear the stories!







Comments

  1. What a little cutie!! I remember my mom teaching me my ABC Bible verses when I was little and I'm looking forward to teaching them to Edmund!! (Of course, he's gotta start talking first)!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat book....i want one....that girl is sooooo funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that book too! Nothing sweeter than hearing the Word of God comes from the mouthes of babes. Such treasures...both sweet Aubrey and those scriptures!

    Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing. Videos are my fave.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...