Happy 3rd Birthday AC!

Seriously?? My baby girl is 3?? That seems impossible! I am so thankful for this sweet girl. I am constantly amazed by her: how quickly she learns new things, how well she remembers situations that happened months ago, how perceptive she is for her age, etc. She is a fantastic "big" sister to EK, even though she's younger in age. She looks after her and cheers her on when she does something new. ("Good job, sissy! That was so good!")

She definitely tests my patience, as she tries to assert her independence and sometimes is downright disobedient. *GASP!* I know some of you may not think her capable of such things. ;) Even on the hard days, the Lord is using her to change me for the better. I'm daily reminded that I need God's grace and mercy to show AC (and EK) what pleases the Lord. My greatest desire for AC is that she will realize her need for a Savior at an early age, so that she can live a life that honors Christ.

Here are a few of my favorites over the past 36 months of her life! :)























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...