A few random pictures

I needed to take a couple pictures of the AC and AK to put on their birthday invitations. I had no idea that I hadn't uploaded pictures from my camera to the computer since the beginning of June. Whoops! Not that I take that many anymore, but still...Life is a little busier now that I have three youngsters, I guess. :)
This picture was taken in June. I have a similar picture of AC sitting in the baby doll stroller when she was about his age. Such a silly boy!


Look at my big boy! He's figured it out himself a couple months ago. I will say that it made our time in UT much easier. We had about 15 stairs to climb to get to our condo. I would have been a nervous wreck if he hadn't been practicing for so long at home. :) And it was nice that he could walk up/down the stairs independently so I could concentrate on helping EK.

This was one morning while watching cartoons. EK usually doesn't sit and watch TV so this was extra sweet. :)

Each kid came home with a little memory book from VBS. AK had lots of fun!!!

EK had some sweet teachers and some of the same kids from her Sunday School class were in her group. Thankful for Ms. Shelley being her "buddy" so EK could participate in VBS.

Of course AC had fun! She still remembers her Bible verse and some of the things her teachers taught her. :)

Just a really cute picture of EK.

This was on our trip to UT. Must have been the first day of travel. ;) Just kidding, I am very thankful that my kids are great travelers. Not all kids would have endured two 10 hour days of driving without much stopping!

AC in the way back. She got her have some special snacks that her siblings can't have since they can't see her. :) That was the only reason she was happy to be back there.

Sweet boy napping!

And our latest BIG news is that AC lost her first tooth!!! It had been a little loose for a month, but she just really started working on it this past weekend. Daddy pulled it out Sunday night and it barely hurt. She's so proud!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...