Kindergarten, here she comes!

AC was up at 6:45 this morning! I am so thankful she was excited about school this morning. :) I am also thankful I got three kids and myself out the door on time. EK starts school next week.
 

Isn't she cute in her uniform?

I had trouble keeping up with her, but I would rather have her be this way than having to drag her...
 
 AC and her sweet teacher Ms. Potter

Sitting at her desk, ready to start!

When we picked her up this afternoon, I asked her what her favorite part was and she said "Well, I'll tell you that recess was not my favorite. There was a wasp nest near the playground!" I'm afraid I've made her nervous. I make them come inside anytime I see there are several wasps in our backyard. :) She did tell me her favorite part of the day was lunch b/c she got to sit by her friends Gracie and Molly. So thankful for her school!!
Tomorrow we do our first "homeschool" day. We'll see how that goes. I'll post a picture of our school area when I finish decorating it. Yeah, it should be done already but the summer got away from me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...