Ask me questions...

AC constantly makes me laugh. A couple weeks ago she came to me and said "Ask me some questions Mama." I started thinking of things to ask..."What's your favorite color?", "Who's your best friend?", "What is your favorite animal?" Within a couple days, she was wanting to ask the questions. Her favorite question to ask when we're out in public is "What's your name?" She has to know everyone's name, from the cashier at the grocery store, to another shopper in a clothing store, to other moms at EK's therapy place. She's quite the social one. Keith and I have talked about how we'll need to teach her to be cautious. She has no fear, unless it's a man! :) She's very shy around men she doesn't know.

Anyway, I thought it'd be fun to interview AC and post it here. AC is 2 years, 9 months.

What is your favorite color? green
What is your favorite game? Elephant game (Elefun)
What is your favorite toy? Fire truck
Who is your best friend? Maggie and Madison
What's your favorite food? Chicken
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play chase
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play Hide and Seek
What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse (This surprised me!)
What is your favorite book? Dora
What is your favorite song? Twinkle, twinkle little star

Comments

  1. Sweet girl! Zachariah loves the Elefun game. :) Next time get it on video! I love to watch her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her little interview! She is such a cutie pie. Maggie loves her Aubrey, too. I hope they will always be pals. It will be really fun to see them grow up together! Such a blessing to have daughters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...