What a week....
and it's only Thursday! This week has gone by slowly. Not sure why. EK had ESY again this week. I think it's going pretty well. She's still pretty stubborn and strong-willed. If she doesn't want to work, she just starts crying/screaming. Guess she thinks it'll make them leave her alone, but it doesn't work. She also had therapy Monday and Wednesday. Monday she was sad almost the entire 2 hours. Yesterday she was sad the first 30 minutes and then worked the last 90 minutes. I just wish she'd start enjoying it more.
Today Keith went to visit our youth group at camp. They come back tomorrow night, but he wanted to go. It was 4 hours away and hopefully he'll be home around midnight or soon after.
Tomorrow I leave to go to CHICAGO!!! I am so excited to get away for a couple days for my friend Meredith's wedding. I really didn't expect to go, but Keith offered to keep the girls. Wahoo!! My next post should have lots of pictures of my fun weekend! I know I'll miss my girls and Keith, but this mama is looking forward to a break!
Some Aubrey stories:
The other night, I was rocking her while reading her a story before bed. I love our cuddle time. She rubbed my leg and said "Mommy, you need to shave your legs."
I love that she mixes up her verb tenses right now. It's pretty cute. I'll correct her some day so kids won't laugh at her. For example, "He don't like that" or "I felled off the couch."
Last night I forgot to turn her night-light on, mainly because it was 7:15pm when she went to bed. She woke up around 11pm and Keith went in to get her. When he brought her into our room she reached for me to cuddle and said "I'm very scary."
I'm sure Keith will have some interesting stories to tell when I get back on Sunday! :)
Today Keith went to visit our youth group at camp. They come back tomorrow night, but he wanted to go. It was 4 hours away and hopefully he'll be home around midnight or soon after.
Tomorrow I leave to go to CHICAGO!!! I am so excited to get away for a couple days for my friend Meredith's wedding. I really didn't expect to go, but Keith offered to keep the girls. Wahoo!! My next post should have lots of pictures of my fun weekend! I know I'll miss my girls and Keith, but this mama is looking forward to a break!
Some Aubrey stories:
The other night, I was rocking her while reading her a story before bed. I love our cuddle time. She rubbed my leg and said "Mommy, you need to shave your legs."
I love that she mixes up her verb tenses right now. It's pretty cute. I'll correct her some day so kids won't laugh at her. For example, "He don't like that" or "I felled off the couch."
Last night I forgot to turn her night-light on, mainly because it was 7:15pm when she went to bed. She woke up around 11pm and Keith went in to get her. When he brought her into our room she reached for me to cuddle and said "I'm very scary."
I'm sure Keith will have some interesting stories to tell when I get back on Sunday! :)
Have so much fun in Chicago!!! I'm so excited that you get to go. :) I can't wait to hear all about it & see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested to hear what Keith has to say on Sunday, too. He has such a witty way of retelling stories about your girls. I'm sure that this weekend will give him lots of good material. ;)
Hope you had fun in Chicago! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
ReplyDelete