Weekend in Chicago Part 2

My main reason for going to Chicago this past weekend was for my sweet friend Meredith's wedding. We met at church when my parents moved to Texas. She had just graduated from high school and I was in college. We've come a long way! ;)

Me and the beautiful bride before the wedding



sanctuary of Moody Church


Mr and Mrs. Phillip Potter


Phillip and Meredith with her parents


Can you guess Phillip's interest??



My parents at the reception



Some FBC Keller friends that came for the wedding






They were very polite to each other
After the wedding, my parents, BJ, Jen and I headed to Navy Pier. We heard there were fireworks at 10:15pm. We saw them while we were walking to the Pier.

Fireworks at Navy Pier Saturday night

Having fun with my camera!


Looking back at Chicago from the Navy Pier

Jen and me at the Navy Pier
It was a great weekend! I had such a fun time getting away for a few days. I am so thankful that Keith was willing and able to keep the girls. I know it was a weekend they won't forget for a while either. :)

Comments

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a super fun weekend! I'm so glad! We sure did miss you, though. :)

    Your fireworks pictures are great! Those never come out, but yours sure did. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Looks like a beautiful wedding. Those fireworks were awesome! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas