Adventure #1

We have a plan to take a family excursion every Saturday. There are lots of neat places around here and my husband loves adventure and the outdoors. This past Saturday was our first trip. We drove up to a local ski resort called Brian Head. Keith just wanted some cooler weather. (It has been about 105 in St. George.) While we were driving up there, we saw signs for Cedar Breaks National Monument. We decided to go through it since we were right there. As you'll see in a picture, it was 66 degrees at Cedar Breaks. LOVELY!! The scenery was absolutely breath-taking. We kept asking Aubrey "Who made this?" because we wanted her to know that God created everything. (It's sad to me that many believe it "just happened".) I was reminded over and over how creative God is!






I'll admit I was a little nervous about having EK so close to the edge. Notice the death grip I have on her?







Stay tuned for next Saturday's excursion...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...