Ten Years...One Decade
Keith and I are celebrating 10 years of marriage today!! The Lord has truly blessed the past 10 years. While they haven't always been easy, I am so thankful that we can go through this journey together. The Lord knew exactly what I needed in a husband and being married has taught me to be less selfish and more loving and forgiving. I have a long way to go, but I hope I am more like Christ now than 10 years ago. I am so thankful for a kind, loving, godly man. Your humor lightens my mood, your wisdom amazes me and your patience seems almost limitless. ;) I love you!
Keith wrote some sweet words in our church newsletter. I tried to copy and paste but the spacing was all messed up. If you want to read, you can see it at this website.
www.fbckeller.org
Click on resources to find our monthly newsletter titled The Lifeline. If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I will try to post a better link. This is all a little harder to do from a smart phone. :)
Comments
Post a Comment