Last playdate
Yesterday we ventured to a different splash park. It was a nice place. I just wish it was fenced in. (Although i have noticed that most splash parks aren't. Might need to make suggestions back home.) EK needs boundaries or she will just wander off. She doesn't play in the water, she just walks around the park and has no fear/concern about what could happen if she wanders into the parking lot or too far from me. I have to keep my eye on her every couple seconds. Thankfully Hope was able to keep an eye on my other two. It's not relaxing at all to go to a place like this, but I knew that AC and AK would love it. EK loved it too, she just makes me nervous. They all love it! Here are a few pictures...
Here's one of EK while I had her sitting. It gave me a minute or two to watch the others play.
W & J playing
More playing
AK loved it. He wanted nothing to do with his swimsuit at the condo, so I let him wear normal clothes. That diaper was 5 times the size of a normal one when he was done playing.
After the park, AC went with the Waldrops to see "Monsters University". She had been talking about it all month so I'm glad it worked out. I'm also thankful that Hope was willing to take her along with her three. A movie wouldn't have been possible with EK and AK.




Comments
Post a Comment