Fun in the Sun (and water)
Went to the splash park today with Hope and the kids while Keith worked on his dissertation. It was hot (at least 100 degrees) but the water helped keep us cool. We all had fun and Andrew is napping as I type. The girls should sleep well tonight.
Thankful for friends here to spend time with. Aubrey loves playing with the boys and I am enjoying Hope's company. EK is adjusting well. She was upset the first time we went over to the Waldrop's home but did so much better for the time we were there today. Just trying to get out of the condo at least once a day to change up her scenery. I really wish there were at least one toy she wanted to play with. Going to go buy a few new books soon to read to her. Andrew loves books too so they will be enjoyed by all. :)
Comments
Post a Comment