Family Field Day

Our church (FBC Keller) held it's first Family Field Day today. We're hoping it'll become an annual thing. It was a day of lots of fun and food and it was all FREE! We did it to reach out to the community to invite them to worship with us on Easter Sunday, if they don't already have a church home. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! God really blessed all the hard work and preparation that went into this! We pray that we'll see families come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, for God's honor and glory!

Enjoy ALL the pictures! (It was hard to pick and choose!) EK did really well...a couple of meltdowns at first, but they were over quickly. She spent most of the time in her stroller, but that's where she wanted to be. :) AC had a fantastic time playing with family and friends!

Not a great picture of EK and me. It looks like she was pushing me away! ;)

One of the several times in the bouncehouse...she LOVED it, as long as there weren't lots of big kids in there! :)
AC sat very still to get her face painted. Look at that sweet girl!

EK looking on as AC petted a bunny. When Keith tried to let her pet it, she freaked out! Guess she enjoyed it only from a distance.

AC's looking at the ponies. She didn't want to ride them though. Good thing...the line was VERY long!

My 2 sweet girls!

AC and cousin M before going in the bouncehouse.

AC and cousin Maddie coloring with chalk.

EK hanging with baby Callie while AC bounced.

It's hard to tell, but AC is holding cousin C. :) She loves that baby!

It was a really fun day. We got there right at 11am b/c I thought it wouldn't be too crowded yet. I had no idea how long we'd be able to stay (depending on EK). We stayed almost 3 hours!! It was a blessing!! My parents helped with the girls and Keith helped too, when he didn't have other obligations. I was able to visit with some friends and just hug on church members that I rarely see anymore. I also saw my former principal and his youngest daughter (who's in Kindergarten...I remember when she was born!). It was neat to catch up with him and have him meet my sweet girls!
I am so proud of how well EK did! I think she loved being outside on this sunny spring day. Her mama did too! :)

Comments

  1. It looks like y'all had a great time! Weird to think that you might have been walking around on what used to be our house and backyard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...