Open House

Last night was Open House at EK's school. We skipped it last year b/c we knew it'd upset her. She's doing so much better at preschool this year that I thought it was worth a try. I wanted Keith to be able to see her room and what she's been working on. Well, suffice it to say it didn't go so well. I know it confused and agitated her to have her normal routine changed: to have her parents and AC there, plus going back to school after dinner and then adding in the other parents and students. She was pretty upset, very tense and making it known that she didn't want to be there. We stayed about 20 minutes. I just hope that last night doesn't affect this morning or the rest of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...