Our new (to us) car


We got a mini-van today!!! Wahoo!! I know my mom is laughing because I used to tell her I'd never have one. I guess I thought I was too cool or something. Well, as soon as I had AC (2 1/2 years ago) I decided a mini-van would be nice. I loved my Highlander, don't get me wrong. It was a great car, but it became so cramped with 2 carseats and all the baby/kid stuff. (We didn't have the 3rd row.) I'm excited to have more seats so we can have friends and family ride with us. (or extra room if the Lord blesses us with more children in the future) I'm also excited about the doors that open with the click of a button! It's the little things that make me happy. :)

When I mentioned to AC that we'd be running errands tomorrow morning in our new car, she replied, "You mean the white car?" Yes, the white car. :) Perhaps she'll see it as "our car" in a couple days...

Comments

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Brian used to drive one and it was so awesome. I miss it. You will love it for so many reasons. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you telling me how badly you wanted a minivan when I first met you 2 years ago. I'm so glad that you got what you wanted! :) I can't wait to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...